Isn't it time to get excited about creating your own artwork!!
Here’s what we’ve created for you in this exclusive bundle:
- Live office hours / FREE if purchase! Weekly
This exclusive bundle includes 8 Courses total if purchased now in 2020!
- 1 Colored Pencil Course / This is the flagship Beginner's Colored Pencil course with a free upgrade to 2.0 version in 2020!
- 4 mini courses / all Included!
Those courses are:
1. Drawing Hair in Colored Pencil
2. Color Matching in Colored Pencil
3. Drawing the Eyes
4. Drawing the Mouth
- PLUS 3 BONUS Courses!
BONUS Course number 1: Field Pumpkins Course - a complete drawing course on Clairefontaine's Pastelmat paper!
BONUS Course number 2: The Colored Pencil Painting with Water Course! 3 projects on non-absorbent paper!
BONUS Course number 3: A Guide to using the NEW LuxArchival Paper! (NOT YET RELEASED!)
In addition to the courses and bonuses, here's what becoming an Academy student affords you:
1. Lifetime FULL access to all the course (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
2. Full-length HD Demonstrations - Video and audio demonstrations
3. Your Turn - An exercise portion at the end of each lesson
4. Downloadable PDF workbooks
5. Community support - Through the online forum within the course modules
6. Monthly Sharpener - Opportunity to connect with other Academy members-- With an upgrade option to Members Circle.
7. Video Critiques - 4 Free video critiques of your work per year!
8. Direct Access to Instructor - Direct email access to me via email anytime.
These carefully crafted courses and bonuses will make your art journey much easier and enjoyable!
And I’m always here to help and answer any questions you have. If you’re anything like me, you WILL have questions as you push yourself and begin learning and applying the material.
Here are some of the challenges we tackle head on in this material:
- Selecting your pencil colors
- Layout of new drawing
- Composition and placement of subject
- Finding your unique style in colored pencil
- How to layer depending on the paper used
- How and when to burnish
- Understanding how and when to apply different pencil pressure
- Demonstrations using a variety of papers and pencil brands
- Buying guide for any art budget
- Color matching
The weekly office hours is a live connection over video with your instructor and other students for discussion, questions and answers. You might be surprised at the topics that come up in these live classes! Many of my students rave about this being their favorite perk!!
John Middick is an award-winning artist, instructor, and creator of the Sharpened Artist Academy and community. He's the creator and host of the highly-rated Colored Pencil Podcast. He returned to art around 2009 after a 20-year hiatus, and has since become an influential voice in the Colored Pencil community, where he seeks to provide other aspiring artists with easy access to resources and information about developing their craft. John is an active member of the Colored Pencil Society of America (CPSA), and also maintains a regular online presence through his podcast, website, social media, and the new Sharpened Artist Academy. He lives with his family in Cincinnati, Ohio.